Recommendations: 1 capsule per day, or as directed by your healthcare professional. If pregnant, consult your physician before taking. Metafolin® is a registered trademark of Merck KGaA, Darmstadt, Germany
KEEP OUT OF REACH OF CHILDREN USE ONLY IF SAFETY SEAL IS INTACT PLEASE RECYCLE STORE IN A COOL DRY PLACE
EXCLUDES COATINGS, BINDERS, GLUTEN (WHEAT, RYE, BARLEY) † , MILK/DAIRY (CASEIN, WHEY) † , SOY PROTEIN † , EGG PROTEIN † , SUGAR. † VERIFIED BY INDEPENDENT TESTING
Raw materials and finished products are independently tested by U.S. labs
B-Complex is a combination of the eight vitamins which form the B complex. Working together as a team, the B vitamins are critical nutrients that act as required ‘keys’ to unlock the potential of various enzymatic reactions in the body and thus, support a healthy metabolism. The modern refined diet is high in sugar, alcohol, and devitalized foods which lead to lower levels of B vitamins. Stress, many medications and the aging process may also lower B vitamin levels. Without adequate B vitamins, many of the body’s chemical processes become slow and inefficient.
Health Benefits of B-Complex
- Supports energy production by helping the body properly utilize amino acids, fats and carbohydrates • Encourages optimal mental health, brain activity and feelings of well-being • Essential for sustaining a healthy metabolism (the chemical processes of the body)
- Helps balance female hormones, especially during pregnancy, menstruation or other key phases in a woman’s life
- Supports healthy neurological development in babies and during pregnancy • Promotes the production and maintenance of healthy blood cells and joints
- Supports a strong immune system
- Assists with the maintenance of healthy blood sugar levels
- Possesses antioxidant properties, thus helps fight damage to cell membranes
Featuring Pre-activated B Vitamins
This unique formulation possesses pre-activated forms of B vitamins, where appropriate, in order to ensure immediate integration into the chemical processes of the body.
Concern has been raised in the scientific community regarding the potentially high-intake of synthetic folic acid from the consumption of fortified foods. For this reason, B Complex does not contain any folic acid, but instead includes MetaFolin™, which is immediately ‘active’ and bioavailable to the human body.
Recommended Use: As a dietary supplement, take one capsule per day with a meal, or as directed by your health care practitioner.
*These statements have not been evaluated by the Food and Drug Administration. This product is not intended to diagnose, treat, cure or prevent any disease.