DIRECTIONS: Mix 27 grams (approx. one scoop) in eight ounces of water or any other beverage per day, or as directed by your health care practitioner. Use a blender or shaker bottle, and shake or mix well. For best blending results, liquid should be at room temperature.
NOTICE: This is a natural product that may exhibit color, taste, and density variations from lot to lot. It contains naturally occurring nutrients; therefore amounts may vary within the beef protein and flavor profiles.
HydroBEEF™ is a trademark of Essentia Metabolic Proteins.
DOES NOT CONTAIN: Wheat, gluten, corn, yeast, soy, sugar, dairy, fish, shellfish, peanuts, tree nuts, egg, GMO’s, artificial colors, artificial sweeteners, or preservatives.
STORAGE: Store at room temperature.
Paleo Protein – Chocolate is a novel, great-tasting, dairy-free protein powder, yielding 21 grams of protein per serving. It features a highly concentrated pure beef protein, produced through an exclusive proprietary process that allows the protein to be hydrolyzed into more peptides for enhanced absorption and assimilation. This product contains beef from animals raised without added hormones or antibiotics and is free of GMO grains, grasses, and ensilage.
Paleo Protein – Chocolate contains over 97% protein and is ideal for those on a Paleo diet or anyone who wants the unique protein profile that comes only from beef. In addition, Paleo Protein contains critical nutrients naturally found in beef, including a significant amount of collagen-specific amino acids, various minerals and vitamins such as the fat-soluble vitamins A and D, as well as natural forms of the B vitamins. It has an impressive protein nitrogen score of 101.5, which indicates high protein usability.
- Over 97% pure protein from beef
- Produced using a natural, proprietary process for superior absorption and assimilation
- Contains complete proteins as well as a significant amount of collagen-specific amino acids, including glycine, proline, and alanine, and nutrients to support healthy connective tissue
- Provides naturally occurring amino acids, vitamins, minerals, along with vital nutrients found in beef
- Free of common food allergens
- Free of antibiotics and synthetic hormones
- No artificial sweeteners; sweetened with the natural herb stevia
- Made with non-GMO ingredients
Recommended Use: As a dietary supplement, mix 27 grams (approx. one scoop) in eight ounces of water or any other beverage per day, or as directed by your health care practitioner. Use a blender or shaker bottle, and shake or mix well. For best blending results, liquid should be at room temperature.
*These statements have not been evaluated by the Food and Drug Administration. This product is not intended to diagnose, treat, cure or prevent any disease.